Stella McCartney Large Chenille Shoulder Bag. MADE IN ITALY. RP: 1395USD

























DIMENSIONS: Width 16" / 41cm; Height 16" / 40cm; Depth 7" / 18cm; Handle Drop 6" / 15cm
 Material: Gold Hardware, Patent detailing, Floral Carpet-like Fabric material, and Added studs at the bottom of the bag.
MADE IN ITALY
Bought this from Yoox.com at roughly 900+ USD after it was on sale, now letting it go at 700 SGD

NOTE: THE FIRST THREE PHOTOS WAS TAKEN FROM NET-A-PORTER. THE ACTUAL COLOR IS BLACK (REFER TO PHOTOS TAKEN BY MYSELF)


I HAVE ANOTHER OF THIS BAG IN BROWN (Which I intended to keep for myself), but if your interested in this style in Brown, let me know and I'll consider selling it.


CONDITION: LIKE NEW, I hardly use this bag, and only used it once when I traveled to Europe! STEAL A deal.


SALE PRICE: 700 SGD